• William David Crabtree, 45, Grayson Drive, Alcoa, was arrested by the Blount County Sheriff’s Deputies at 11:51 am on September 1 for two cases of car theft, failure to pay child support, possession of meth and drug paraphernalia, and violation against the suspended sentence for a conviction. He is being held on bail of $ 18,500 for theft and possession pending a 9:00 a.m. hearing in Blount County’s General Sessions Court. He is being held on bail for failure to pay child support pending a 9:00 am hearing in Blount County General Sessions Court on September 7th at $ 1,500 bail. He is being held without bail for parole violation pending a 9:00 am hearing in Blount County District Court on Sept. 6.
• Kathleen Leary MacConnell, 41, Wells Road, Maryville, was arrested by the Fifth Judicial Drug Task Force at 7:20 pm on September 1, charged with servicing a vehicle used to consume or sell drugs. She was released on bail of $ 12,500 pending a 9:00 am hearing in Blount County’s General Sessions Court on Sept. 8.
Charged with contempt of court:
• Charles Christopher Rogers, 49, Hickory Corner Circle, Maryville
• Jerry Scott Keller, 53, Madisonville
• Jackie Melinda Hackney, 52, Wilkinson Pike, Maryville
Comments are closed.