These people were booked into the Madison County Jail on Tuesday and Wednesday. Charges are recommended by arrested officials but are not final until the Madison County Attorney’s Office reviews the case and officially charges charges.
• Kreigh W. Leever, 31, 1400 block East Seventh Street, Anderson. Booked Tuesday 9 a.m., house battery from an adult in the knowing presence of a child up to 16 years.
• Derryk Allen Swearingen, 41, 200 block on West 13th Street, Anderson. Booked 9:36 p.m. Tuesday, no-show.
• Jonathon David Pitts, 36, 7300 block on Sprague Street, Anderson. Booked 12:43 PM Tuesday no show.
• Brock Lamon Waker, 52, 500 block East Market Street, Indianapolis. Booked 1:09 p.m. Tuesday, three indictments of disregard for the court, child support.
• Mariah Shay Guffey, Block 30, 400 West 17th Street, New Castle. Booked 1:50 p.m. Tuesday, possession of methamphetamine, possession of Sub-Schedule II, III, IV controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, and public intoxication.
• George Edward Skeen Jr., 56, 3000 Block Morton Street, Anderson. Booked 3:37 pm Tuesday, parole violation.
• Genene Rey Mezick, 45, 7300 Block of Sprague Street, Anderson. Booked Tuesday at 5:25 pm, no-show, break-in, and theft / theft up to a value of $ 750.
• Dawn Ren A. East, 42, 1600 block of East County Road 1300 North, Alexandria. Booked Tuesday at 5:33 p.m., possession of cocaine or narcotics, possession of paraphernalia, and possession of a controlled substance as per Sub-Schedule V.
• Jaramiah Griffin Randall Watson, 30, 2400 block from West Ind. 38, Pendleton. Booked 5:40 pm Tuesday, battery deteriorated and two counts breaching continuum sanctions.
• Sarah Ann Sims, 27, 4400 Block Princeton Drive, Anderson. Booked 7:51 pm Tuesday, no-show.
• Brooke L. Bucci, 23, 12200 block on Rambling Road, Fishers. Booked 10:02 p.m. Tuesday to support a criminal.
• Shelton Larry New, 51, 2300 block on West 12th Street, Anderson. Booked 11.35pm Tuesday, no show and invasion of privacy.
• Michael David Horton, 41, 2500 block on East Sixth Street, Anderson. Booked 11.51 p.m. Tuesday, meddling in the reporting of a criminal offense and home battery with moderate assault.
• Alex Dewayne Howell, 23, 1400 block of 700 South West County Road, Pendleton. Booked 01:07 am Wednesday, house battery from an adult in the knowing presence of a child up to 16 years.
consequences Rebecca R. Bibbs on Twitter at @RebeccaB_THB, or call 765-640-4883.
Comments are closed.