USA finance and funds dwell updates: $400 verify for automobile house owners, Youngster Tax Credit score, S.S. incapacity…
Headlines: 4 June 2022
– May holds unemployment at 3.6%, 390,000 new jobs added
– New York State gas tax holiday went into effect Wednesday and will end in December 2022
– President Biden laid out three part plan to tackle inflation
– US gas price jumps to record high on Saturday just shy of $4.82 per gallon on average
– OPEC announces production increases for July and August
– No announcement yet amid speculation Biden could announce large-scale student debt forgiveness
– Personal consumption price index shows inflation slowed slightly in April
– Online searches for baby formula soar as shortages continue, average out-of-stock rate nationwide over 73%
Helpful info & links
– California State Disability Insurance scheme: the lowdown
– Governor Newsom proposing $400 rebate for California car owners
– Pennsylvania governor wants to send residents $2,000 stimulus check
– Which states in the US spend the most on Medicaid?
– New York unemployment benefits: what is the max?
– Things to consider before retiring
Comments are closed.