These individuals were detained in Madison County Jail Thursday and Friday. Charges are recommended by arresting officers, but will not be final until the Madison County attorney reviews the case and files formal charges.
• Donathan Maurice Edwards, 41, 1100 Block West 11th Street, Anderson. Booked on Thursday at 9:11 am, offense.
• Preston Lee Lanning, 23, 3700 block on 600 North East County Road, Alexandria. Booked Thursday at 11:12 am, battery against a public security officer, resisting law enforcement, criminal mischief, public poisoning and disorderly behavior.
• Devin Grant Kepner, 35, 300 block West John Street, Alexandria. Booked on Thursday at 12:12 pm, no show and contempt of court, child support.
• Jerrell Jackson Kimbell, 30, 1200 Block West Seventh Street, Anderson. Booked on Thursday at 4:11 pm, invasion of privacy.
• John Christian Retherford, 44, 100 Block East 38th Street, Anderson. Booked on Thursday at 4:36 pm, theft with a previous conviction of theft or conversion.
• Kaitlin Marie Rigdon, 29, 300 block West Fifth Street, Anderson. Booked on Thursday at 5:31 pm, two counts do not appear.
• Damon Lamar Nelson, 41, 1200 Block West 36th Street, Indianapolis. Booked Thursday, 8:17 p.m., no-show.
• Frankie Thimothus, 77, 2300 Block Riviera Drive, Anderson. Booked on Thursday at 8:22 p.m., harassment of a child under 14 years of age.
• Robert Charles Dininger, 38, 500 Block West Broadway Street, Plymouth, Ohio. Booked on Friday at 1:42 am, does not appear.
• Desmond Lamont Owens, 36, 2700 Block West 34th Street, Anderson. Booked Friday at 2:23 am, possession of cocaine or narcotics, household dough, and possession of a Schedule I, II, III, IV controlled substance.
consequences Rebecca R. Bibbs on Twitter at @RebeccaB_THB or by calling 765-640-4883.