bySeptember 9, 2022 12:00 am
RULES: Beginning Tuesday, September 13th, 2022, through 11PM, Sunday, September 18th, 2022, readers will have a chance to win two tickets to the Jaguars vs. Titans football game at Nissan Stadium – 1 Titans Way – Nashville, TN 37213 retail value $120/pair, December 11, 2022, at 12PM. The Titans Ticket Giveaway open to those who hold a valid article of state identification and are 18 years of age or older and those 18 or older with a valid Military ID
Readers will have a chance to win two tickets to the Jaguars vs. Titans football game at Nissan Stadium – 1 Titans Way – Nashville, TN 37213 retail value $120/pair, December 11, 2022, at 12PM. To enter the contest, readers must sign up for the ClarksvilleNOW text club by texting “NEWS” to 77000. A text message will be sent to all text club subscribers on Tuesday, September 13th, 2022, with a link directing them to a contest page on ClarksvilleNOW.com. Subscribers can then sign up for a chance to win two tickets to the Jaguars vs. Titans football game at Nissan Stadium – 1 Titans Way – Nashville, TN 37213 retail value $120/pair, December 11, 2022, at 12PM by registering to win through the Aptivada platform. Readers may enter once a day each day of the contest. On Monday, September 19th, 2022, before 5pm, one random winner will be selected from all qualified entries through the Aptivada platform. The winner will be contacted by the Promotions Department staff via information provided on either phone or email.
One entry per person, per day of the contest. Readers are required to provide their first and last name, date of birth, phone number, and email address in the online registration to be considered a complete registration. Submitting more than one entry per person each day will invalidate all entries by that contestant for that day. Any entry submitted on behalf of another individual or using another person’s email address or name will be disqualified and ineligible to claim any prize.
Winners must have a valid email address. Complete ClarksvilleNOW.com contest rules apply and are available at www.clarksvillenow.com. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. 5 Star Media Groups sole responsibility will be the award the prize. 5 Star Media Group shall have no further responsibility in connection with the prize if the prize winner for any reason cannot or decides not to use any of the prize. Winner will be responsible for all applicable state and federal taxes. Proof of identification and a w9 may be required.
Full rules are available at www.clarksvillenow.com.
These are the rules governing all contests aired on radio and on the clarksvillenow.com website, unless otherwise specified. In the following rules, “” means , which owns radio:
- No purchase is necessary to enter any contest.
- To be eligible to win any prize on you must not have won anything on in the past 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or more in the past 6 months. Only one winner per household is permitted within 30 days after a household has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
- Anytime you call the studios you assume that your call will be broadcast or recorded and you grant us permission to broadcast the call or record it for later broadcast.
- As a winner of a contest your voice, name and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast, or internet purposes without any compensation to you.
- Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
- All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at the studios prior to claiming prize. All winners will be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax form if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won exceeds $600.
- In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (ie garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), ‘s delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as () awarding the prize to the winner. shall be entitled to rely in good faith upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
- All contests are open to all eligible residents 18 or over (unless otherwise specified) living within 75 miles of station transmitter(s). Contestants must possess a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to that will be presented to and accepted before the prize is awarded. Employees of , it’s advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees and immediate families of each, and employees of all media of mass communication within a one hundred mile radius of the main studio are not eligible to win any contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian.
- Winners will be expected to claim prize at the studios, , between 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) within 30 days of being notified that they are winners, unless there is an expiration date on prize, which will be specifically stated.
- All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
- reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if any contest rules are violated in any way.
- assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. , its advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each are completed and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
- As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
- reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. ‘s decision is always final. In the event any one of the general contest rules which govern all contests contradicted with any specific contest term, the specific contest term will control.
- For any contest requiring phone entry you must use only the following number unless otherwise specified: . For texting it is 77000. The person operating the telephone at has the final decision as to who is the winning caller.
- shall have no responsibility for contestant’s inability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim any prize based on malfunction or difficulties with telephone, cell phone, texting, email, or internet access, or any other circumstances in any contest beyond ‘s control.
- For any contest involving on-line voting: If an entrant receives irregular votes, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, or other automated means, reserves the right to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion and/or use another means to determine the winner(s), ex. – random selection or appointing a panel of judges.
- For any contests involving tickets to live performances or events, winners will need to follow all COVID guidelines and protocols put in place by the concert organizer.
- is not responsible for any event cancellations or reschedules.
- is not responsible for Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or act of man or God, lost, late, misdirected, postage-due, unintelligible, returned, undelivered entries or email, or lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this contest or website, or act in violation of the official service, as solely determined by the station, will be disqualified. Neither sponsor nor promotion parties are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this contest, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omissions, deletion , interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. is not responsible for injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this contest. Should any portion of contest be, in ‘s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the station, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this contest, or contest plays, reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the contest.
- has not made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on prize (if any) are provided only by the manufacturer, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
- The following are specifically related to E-contests and E-Mail Club promotions on clarksvillenow.com:
- All appropriate information in required fields must be entered correctly and completely or you will be disqualified.
- To win a prize you must reside within the listening area of as defined at the exclusive discretion of management.
- Any problems with the internet or email are not our responsibility.
- Contestants who register to participate on our website may be required to produce a printed copy of proof of registration before being allowed to participate in the contest.
- Due to the nature of our programs that are heard on-line over the internet, contests may not be heard at all on . Contests heard on the radio station’s internet audio stream may be slightly delayed from the time the contests are heard on the broadcast station, and will be running behind the broadcast signal. Thus, all contests heard on the internet are delayed. This delay can last for as much as 30 seconds or more. This means that when contests are played that require a specific caller to telephone the radio station (such as “Caller number 9 when you hear the sound effect”), listeners to the on-line audio stream may be at a disadvantage in participating over those listeners who hear the contests on-air.
- A copy of these rules is available during business hours at the studios
Updated September 9, 2021